[glassfish-dev] GF RC1 not in maven central

Hi,

As you might know, Jersey depends on Glassfish, specifically on

<groupId>org.glassfish.main.ejb</groupId>
<artifactId>ejb</artifactId>
<version>6.0.0-RC1</version>

That was available at the time we created Jersey 3.0.0 for the Jakarta RESTful Web Services 3.0.0 BALLOT. That time, 6.0.0-RC2 was not available even in staging.
Now we have Jersey 3.0.0 that has dependency NOT available in maven central.

Is there any issue with having RC1 in maven central?

Thanks,
Jan

Back to the top