[glassfish-dev] CCR for Eclipse GlassFish and Jakarta EE 9

If no one objects, I'll be happy to generate the starting templates for both the Jakarta EE API CCR and TCK Summary. I'll do that this afternoon if I don't hear concerns or other feedback.

Once everything is settled, I'll submit an update to the CCR and also a revision PR for the TCK summary. (This helps get the links and IDs in the various locations that need to point back to these.)

-- Ed

Back to the top