[glassfish-dev] failure while testing of workaround for `Glassfish start-domain fails after waiting for long` issue#23191

Hi,

If you look in [1] for `/root/vi/glassfish6/glassfish/bin/asadmin --user admin --passwordfile /root/admin-password.txt start-domain` that is followed by `Unable to resolve org.glassfish.main.webservices.connector`. I was trying to apply the workaround for glassfish/issues/23191 [2] via change [3] on [4].

Locally, I tried adding additional sleeps + checks to ensure GlassFish is shutdown when expected but non of that helped.

Perhaps [3] is missing something else to workaround the `org.glassfish.main.webservices.connector` failure.

Any suggestions?

Scott

[1] https://gist.github.com/scottmarlow/17f10744dc350440c754b6288a0d7b7a
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/issues/23191