Re: [glassfish-dev] Eclipse build failures for org-gmbal-pfl

Nope. I tried to rerun it but with same result so it’s not just a one off.

From: glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Russell Gold
Sent: 18 June 2020 15:19
To: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [glassfish-dev] Eclipse build failures for org-gmbal-pfl

I am trying to get the org-gmbal-pfl build working on Eclipse. They have now corrected the problem with the new toolchains file, and now it is failing in unit tests https://ci.eclipse.org/orb/job/orb-gmbal-pfl-release-build/31/. The console output complains about a failure in the fork and speaks of artifacts generated, but I don’t see how to get to them. This problem is not happening when I build locally. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Russ

Back to the top