[glassfish-dev] Jenkins Jobs

All,

I think we need to rationalise (or at least document) the Jenkins jobs that are on https://ci.eclipse.org/glassfish/. Recently I’ve been poking around in them to try and get GlassFish released. However I’m no Jenkins expert and there are loads of jobs with poor docs. If you created any of the jobs can you let me know what it does so I can add to a document somewhere. On a related question where is the best place to publish this sort of project information. On Eclipse Wiki? On the GlassFish website in a contributing section? In the job itself?

Steve

Back to the top