[glassfish-dev] Future of Admin Console for GF 5 and GF6

Hi folks
I am currently looking over admin part (admin GUI) of the Glassfish and looks like that lots of error/bugs exist in the current code base. Latest browsers such as Firefox complaints about lots of _javascript_ errors and some pages are not displayed/run correctly.

Is anybody experience with the same? I think that the current code has not been updated regarding the latest browser compatibility etc.

I wonder that before releasing the GF 6 Final, do we need to have fully usable admin console?

Regards.
Gurkan

Back to the top