[glassfish-dev] Weekly Call

Hi All,

I hope you are all well in the current crisis.

As the RCs for the platform apis are now in maven central out development on GlassFish now needs to proceed at a pace with the goal of getting a GlassFish 6 RC available in May.

For the Payara team we have assigned a couple of developers to work on the code base alongside me and Eliot Martin a project manager has volunteered to help coordinate.

I would like to set up weekly calls to drive progress. These calls need to be at a time when co-project lead Hiroki Sawamura from Fujitsu can attend so could be difficult for those in PST.

Do you think weekly calls are a good idea?
What is a good time for the call?

Steve

Back to the top