[glassfish-dev] alias for an asadmin command?

It's been too long since I worked on GlassFish and I don't remember...

Is there an easy way to create an alias for a GlassFish asadmin command?

I'm updating GlassFish to replace JavaMail with Jakarta Mail so I needed
to rename the create-javamail-resource command to create-mail-resource.
I'd like to include an alias for the old name, for compatibility.  Is
there an easy way to do this, without creating another command class?
Is there an annotation I can add to the existing command class to define
the alias?

Thanks!

Back to the top