Re: [glassfish-dev] How was COSNaming discussed?

Russ:

When / If we get approval, this will probably need to be contributed under EDL/BSD license, same as we used for the rest of the components that were once in JDK, but are no longer included. This license allows us (Oracle) to pull back any updates that are made to those components, regardless of who contributes the changes and allows us to re-license that work since it's a broadly permissive license.

Regardless, be sure to confirm the license instructions before you commit anything.

Thanks,

-- Ed