Re: [glassfish-dev] [jakartaee-platform-dev] About to release a new version of spec-version-maven-plugin

arjan tijms wrote on 2/28/20 1:46 PM:
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 10:01 PM Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's the GlassFish plugin.  It's not really GlassFish-specific as it is Java EE and now Jakarta EE specific.

Should we maybe rename it to jakartaee-spec-version-maven-plugin or something like that?
If you have nothing more important to do, go for it.  But it seems really low priority to me.

And it should probably be moved to the platform project.

Back to the top