[glassfish-dev] Updates on Docker CI image

Hi Everyone,

This email is to inform about the recent changes that have been made to stabilized Glassfish CI job which was failing due to “stop-domain failure”.

In order to fix this failure, we are using a new docker image. The changes can be found under PR. We have successfully tested the new changes and the Glassfish CI job are running fine without any failure.

--
Thanks & Regards

Oracle
Rohit Kumar Jain, Senior Member Of Technical Staff
Mobile:
9036132401
Oracle WLS

India, Oracle India Pvt. Ltd., 560076 Bangalore

Back to the top