Re: [glassfish-dev] GlassFish release plan?

Does it make sense to have milestones for each one of the "waves" being
integrated into GlassFish?

You can decide whether "integrated" means the corresponding APIs' TCKs
are also integrated into the platform TCK and pass, or whether passing
the platform TCK is a separate milestone.