[glassfish-dev] [hk2] Pull request with improvements for testing

Dear all,

My apologies if this message is somewhat out of place here. I recently made some improvements to the hk2-testing library inside of HK2. Most notably it allows one to build integration tests in which deep dependencies are mocked while intermediate classes are instantiated.

I have not had any feedback on the pull request and I would really appreciate some. So if anybody wants to have a look, I'd really appreciate it:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish-hk2/pull/480

Cheers,
Attila

Back to the top