Re: [glassfish-dev] OpenDMK

Eric

Are you looking for something specific? Have you tried searching (i.e. Google: "java dynamic management 5.1 download")  to find this? There appear to be a few mirrors of the content, more or less. This project was abandoned quite some time ago and I wouldn't recommend anyone do anything serious with it.

As near as I can tell, the java.net repository did not contain JDMK 5.x. They were in the process of renaming it Open DMK and restarted the numbering with 1.x. I can find no evidence that a complete release was ever finalized but I was not involved in this project so I could easily be mistaken.

-- Ed