Guru was a key resource to the TCK project, getting the releases pushed in time for our program deadlines. Especially related to last minute changes due to late breaking TCK test challenges.

So ... Guru has been working through others on Eclipse GlassFish, behind the scenes and this committer nomination, if successful, would allow him to do more of that work up front. It will start with samples and documentation, and I expect it to expand beyond that as he has demonstrated additional skills and capabilities.

-- Ed

On 10/1/2019 8:35 AM, Steve Millidge (Payara) wrote:
Hi Ed,

I noticed Guru Rao doesn't have any contributions to the project to review however I do want to encourage as many contributors as possible so it's great he wants to be a committer. Could you outline where Guru would like to contribute in some more detail so that the other committers get an idea of where he will make an impact.

Thanks

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 25 September 2019 22:24
To: Eclipse GlassFish Dev List <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ee4j-pmc PMC List <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Gurunandan Rao on Eclipse GlassFish has started

A committer election for Gurunandan Rao on project Eclipse GlassFish
(ee4j.glassfish) was started by Ed Bratt with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Guru Rao as committer to Eclipse GlassFish project.
He is relatively new to Oracle but has already taken responsibility for many issues here in the EE4J projects. He is a committer to the JakartaEE-TCK project as well as to Eclipse Cargo Tracker. He will be performing various tasks for the GlassFish project and community.
Please join me and give Guru a +1 as committer to Eclipse GlassFish.
Thank you!

Eclipse GlassFish project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.glassfish/elections/election-gurunandan-rao-committer-eclipse-glassfish

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.glassfish