From: "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 6/7/19 4:39 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [glassfish-dev] Jakarta Concurrency RI GitHub repo

All,

The Jakarta Concurrency project needs to be converted into a specification project consisting of the API, TCK and Spec document. Therefore the concurrency-api repo will move to the new Jakarta Concurrency spec project.  However this leaves the concurrency-ri repo, it has been suggested that as it is likely that the only user is GlassFish that the repo be moved to the GlassFIsh project.

I am therefore calling a committer vote as to whether the concurreny-ri repo should be accepted into to the GlassFish project if the concurrency project votes in favour.

+1 if you agree

0 to abstain

-1 to veto

I am +1