Re: [glassfish-dev] Rationalising the GitHub issues

Hi,

A few years ago (in 2012) we did something similar for the ridiculously large number of open Mojarra issues. If I remember correctly, all issues first got a comment with a warning asking if the issue was still relevant, and if there was no response 3 weeks later another warning, and if still no response it was closed.

We could do something similar for GlassFish.

There were also tons of issues that were in fact done or closed already, but not properly closed, e.g. issues like this: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/mojarra/issues/1036

Kind regards,
Arjan