Re: [glassfish-dev] test failures

Hi Romain,

Thanks for doing the revert for me!

I have a good idea now what might have gone wrong with the code and will prepare a new PR.

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 1:49 AM Romain Grecourt <romain.grecourt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/3/18 12:22 PM, arjan tijms wrote:
Hi,

I just saw it's published in Maven central indeed, so maybe it was just a temp hiccup when I tried the build first :O
Kind reminder, the source of truth is the pipeline not our local environments.
FYI I did revert the PR and the build of EE4J_8 branch is back to normal (clean test results).