Re: [glassfish-dev] test failures

On 12/3/18 12:13 PM, arjan tijms wrote:
Hi Romain,

It could well be that I did something wrong, but before the commit the branch didn't even build. It referred to Mojarra 2.3.3.102, which doesn't seem to be published anywhere (at least not in a location known by GF).
See https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/commits/EE4J_8
The previous commit had passed all tests.

So I'm a little puzzled how the failures can be new ones.
It's mostly likely related to the Maven coordinate changes or OSGi metadata changes.
Do you know how GF was able to build before that PR? Where did it get Mojarra 2.3.3.102 from?
The pipelines uses a cache for all non GF artifacts.
Mojarra 2.3.3.102 was released to Maven Central on June 2018.

Kind regards,
Arjan