Re: [glassfish-dev] Potentially missing third party content CQs

antlr is going to be a problem.

I believe EclipseLink repackages some version of antlr, but I think this old version is used by the EJB CMP support, which hasn't been touched in many years.  If we have to update EJB CMP to support a newer version of antlr, that might take a long time and a significant amount of work.  I guess we're going to need someone to do more analysis and estimate the effort required.

EJB CMP is optional, but removing that support would probably be at least as much work.