Subject: Re: ACTION: OpenMQ release review
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:09:00 +0100
From: Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>, Ankur Kathuria <ankur.kathuria@xxxxxxxxxx>
CC: jonathan.coustick@xxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Wareham <mark.wareham@xxxxxxxxxxx>

+Ankur

It will be 2.5.0, it’s not released yet.

— Dmitry

On 20 Nov 2018, at 15:31, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Dmitry,

OpenMQ has a breath-taking amount of dependencies, and not all of them have been staged yet.

Particularly about HK2, we were wondering what the version should be. Currently it's 2.5.0.b63, but I thought Eclipse doesn't use the b-qualifier thing.

Should that become 2.5.1?

Kind regards,
Arjan