[geowave-dev] Accumulo Tables

Hello all,
I would be very happen if you could explain something about the geowave tables which will be created while import. As some additional information I use vector data and a spatial temporal index.
When I load a 3.3 GiB file into GeoWave:
1) There is a table "geowave_SPATIAL_TEMPORAL_VECTOR_IDX" with a very large number of entries (~ number of columns * number of records). So I assume this table holds the data itself. 2) "geowave_SPATIAL_TEMPORAL_VECTOR_IDX_GEOWAVE_ALT_INDEX" is the second table with exactly the number of records of my dataset. When looking at the disk usage with the accumulo shell table 1) is approximately 1.2 GB. Is this compression possible through serialization? Table 2) is very small: only 9 MB. But where is the index table? I can not imagine that the index only needs 9MB.
3) geowave_GEOWAVE_METADATA
Do I miss any tables?

Thanks in advance,
Marcel Jacob.