Re: [geowave-dev] Query within a certain radius + knn

Hey again,
Unfortunately I still have a problem with an efficient way to handle a knn-query.

Another question: What about queries containing "group by"? Do I have to use Spark for this or is there another way within GeoWave?

Thanks in advance,
Marcel Jacob.