Re: [geowave-dev] Best Place to put web application in Geowave

Rukshan,
Your web application source code will likely exist outside of the geowave baseline.  If it did have some relevance to the REST services it would likely be in geowave-service-webapp. However, this is not likely the case, but you can follow the GeoWave REST services as an example for how to set up a maven module that uses a war packaging:
https://github.com/ngageoint/geowave/blob/master/services/webapp/pom.xml

To deploy your web application you will likely want to set up a container such as jetty or tomcat.  You can re-use the jetty container that will be installed with the geowave-*-jetty rpm.

Rich