[geowave-dev] Understanding BasicMapReduceIT.testIngestAndQueryGeneralGpx test

Hi,

I am trying to understand BasicMapReduceIT.testIngestAndQueryGeneralGpx
to know how geowave supports basic MapReduce job with Accumulo. When I
run the test locally on Eclipse, it passes for me successfully but I am
not able to understand what it is actually doing in the background. I
get the following output in the console. Can someone please explain what
is the test doing.
On debugging, what I find is that AbstractMapReduceIngest class is
throwing the warning "No job jar file set.  User classes may not be
found. See Job or Job#setJar(String)." when job.waitForCompletion(true)
 is called in line 143. What am I missing here?

08 Jun 01:54:03 WARN [mapreduce.MapReduceTestEnvironment] - Ingesting
'data/general_gpx_test_case/input_gpx/' - this may take several minutes...
08 Jun 01:57:23 WARN [util.NativeCodeLoader] - Unable to load
native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes
where applicable
Jun 07, 2015 8:30:22 PM org.geoserver.platform.GeoServerExtensions
checkContext
WARNING: Extension lookup 'GeoServerResourceLoader', but
ApplicationContext is unset.
Jun 07, 2015 8:30:22 PM org.geoserver.platform.GeoServerExtensions
checkContext
WARNING: Extension lookup 'GeoServerResourceLoader', but
ApplicationContext is unset.
Jun 07, 2015 8:30:22 PM org.geoserver.platform.GeoServerExtensions
checkContext
WARNING: Extension lookup 'GeoServerResourceLoader', but
ApplicationContext is unset.
Jun 07, 2015 8:30:22 PM org.geoserver.platform.GeoServerExtensions
checkContext
WARNING: Extension lookup 'GeoServerResourceLoader', but
ApplicationContext is unset.
08 Jun 02:00:22 WARN [mapreduce.JobSubmitter] - No job jar file set.
User classes may not be found. See Job or Job#setJar(String).
08 Jun 02:02:39 WARN [mapreduce.JobSubmitter] - No job jar file set.
User classes may not be found. See Job or Job#setJar(String).
08 Jun 02:03:06 WARN [mapreduce.JobSubmitter] - Hadoop command-line
option parsing not performed. Implement the Tool interface and execute
your application with ToolRunner to remedy this.
08 Jun 02:03:06 WARN [mapreduce.JobSubmitter] - No job jar file set.
User classes may not be found. See Job or Job#setJar(String).

Regards,

Vignesh Prabhu

Back to the top