[geotrellis-dev] a code sprint event in Philadelphia - Fri, Nov 21

GeoTrellis Developers,

Last year, the Eclipse Foundation's LocationTech working group organized a "tour" that consisted of several events focused on highlighting open source geospatial projects.  It was a successful series of events, and in 2014, the tour will both be longer and include many more cities.  The tour site is up at http://tour.locationtech.org/2014/

Similar to last year, this is an open invitation to all open source geospatial projects and is not limited to LocationTech projects.

Azavea will be hosting the Philadelphia tour stop on Thurs, Nov 20.

The following day (Fri, Nov 21), we will also be hosting a one-day LocationTech and OSGeo code sprint.  There is a registration form available for that as well.  I hope you'll join us to do some hacking on GeoTrellis or your favorite open source geospatial project.

Best,

Robert

Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham@xxxxxxxxxx  | T 215.701.7713  | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |  Twitter @rcheetham  and @azavea

Azavea is a B Corporation - we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact
while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us.

Back to the top