Re: [geomesa-users] [geomesa-dev] GeoMesa Accumulo Custom Iterator

Hi Meet,

Are you trying to implement feature or attribute level visibility?  If you are trying to filter entire records, then it is feature level and things are way easier!

Either way, have you gone through the feature level visibility tutorial here: https://www.geomesa.org/documentation/stable/tutorials/geomesa-examples-featurelevelvis.html ?

Even if you are working on attribute level vis, you'll want to run through that tutorial and some of the others here: https://github.com/geomesa/geomesa-tutorials/tree/main/geomesa-tutorials-accumulo.

Emilio's suggestion is an outline of how to implement things yourself.  That is a decent bit of work; hopefully the existing functionality will let you get things going!

Cheers,

Jim