Re: [geomesa-users] No features returned in GeoServer

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Hi Christian,

Glad to hear it is working.  As a potential explanation, maybe GeoServer had info about the filetype (parquet versus orc) stored in the data directory.

Seems like 'deleting and re-creating the datastore' might a good, general debugging tool / technique to add to the list!

Cheers,

Jim