Re: [geomesa-users] NULL Values in Indexed Attributes

Hello,

Yes, using a placeholder value should work for now. We could potentially support null values in the attribute index - if you're interested in contributing to that let us know. Up until now, people have only been interested in 'not null' queries.

From a brief search, it appears that we don't even have any unit tests for 'is null' queries, so it is definitely possible that they aren't working correctly.

Thanks,

Emilio