Re: [geomesa-users] Hbase version

That is correct, those are the target versions. However, in general HBase is a 'provided' dependency, so you can drop in different versions. The goal is that GeoMesa 2.x will still work with HBase 1.1 or 1.2 - however, we don't have an automated setup to ensure that build matrix yet. If you run into any issues, please let us know - I have verified it against cloudera HBase 1.2, but other distributions/versions have likely not been tested.

Thanks,

Emilio