Re: [geomesa-users] loading and accessing converters

Hello,

You're hitting a bug that I believe has been fixed, although I can't find the exact JIRA ticket at the moment. It's related to the simple feature type user data being written as a TypeSafe config object, and how TypeSafe handles dots in strings. As a work around, you can use '--format spec' which will print the simple feature type as a plain string, instead of a HOCON conf.

For your second question, I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but if you're referring to the ability to simply specify e.g. '-s gdelt', those named types are loaded using standard TypeSafe config loading mechanisms [1]. If you look at 'conf/reference.conf', you can see that it imports the schemas from the 'sfts' folder. You can add additional types there, or by modifying/replacing 'conf/application.conf'.

Thanks,

Emilio

[1]: https://github.com/lightbend/config#standard-behavior