Re: [geomesa-users] only EPSG 4326

Hello,

Yes, 4326 is the only CRS supported by GeoMesa. If you have data in another CRS, I'd recommend transforming it to 4326 before ingesting.

Thanks,

Emilio

On 12/02/2017 11:59 AM, Matteo Cusmai wrote:
Hi all,
I am newbie on geomesa, I am trying all tutorials to understand its capabilities.
I have noticed that when I create a SimpleFeature I can specify the EPSG

name:String,age:Int,dtg:Date,*geom:Point:srid=4326

But if I specify a different one I receive an error. Is 4326 the only one srid supported?

Matteo Cusmai