[geomesa-users] Aggregations With Geomesa

Hello Everyone,

Does geomesa support aggregation functions?. Like
1. Calculating matching feature COUNT for the given query.
2. Max/Min of an attribute for specified query collections.
3. Avg of an attribute value for specified query collections.

I tried with geotools aggregate functions but they are not getting updated for new records being inserted. I also tried using offset for the feature but It's not working(as was suggested by one of the developers that geomesa doesn't support offsets). What can be done to achieve such operations?

Thank You
Suresh Prajapati

Back to the top