Re: [geomesa-users] age-off strategy, is there one?

Diane,

I do have a GeomesaAgeOffIterator that I use in production but it is not merged into the main codebase. The version I have works on 1.2.x at the moment. You are on 1.2.7.3 right?

You can age things off with delete commands manually but this is very tedious. I think the iterator is a better way. It applies at scan, minc, and majc and can actually handle things other than just dates. (e.g. data auths)

I'll send you something off list.

Andrew