[geomesa-users] geomesa-native-api on BigTable

Hello,

I am trying to use the geomesa-native-api to write data to bigtable from one ingestion processor and to query that data from another large analytics application.
I don't want to go through the trouble of setting up GeoServer nor implementing an ingestion plugin through that system. All I want is to be able to write my data to the tables and to query it efficiently.
I have looked into S2 and have figured out how I could store my data so that my queries are efficient, but I believe the flexibility of GeoMesa would provide more "future proofing" so I'd like to use geomesa's indexing and querying.

I have read the documentation that seems to say that google big table is well supported, but when I look at the source code I cannot find the implementations of GeoMesaIndex that I need.
After looking at the Accumulo implementation I don't think it would be trivial to write it myself.
Are there any projects that do this? Am I just not looking in the right place?
If my best bet is to write it myself are there any resources for doing so?

This seems like a very cool project and I look forward to using it if I can get it running :)

Thanks in advance!
-David Lewis

Back to the top