Re: [geomesa-users] Can GeoMesa support rowkey filter

Usually, GeoMesa will configure the appropriate rowkey filter or prefix
filter for you by inspecting the CQL filter you pass to it and
determining a scan plan.  Can you be more specific about what you are
trying to query on?  Is it a geospatial query, a record id query, or an
attribute query?