Re: [geomesa-users] Accumulo Durability

We occasionally disable WALs to speed up ingestion. You can configure the durability on a per-table basis through the shell:

https://accumulo.apache.org/1.7/accumulo_user_manual#_table_durability

Something like:

config -t foo -s table.durability=none

You'd have to do that to each of your geomesa index tables.

I'm not sure exactly what would happen if you deleted the existing WALs - hopefully accumulo would clean those up for you once they aren't needed. But if you're in a bad state you might also need to delete references to them in the metadata table. I believe this comes up from time to time on the accumulo user list.

Thanks,

Emilio