Re: [geomesa-users] Advise on Geomesa data streaming

HI José,

Are you looking to 'stream' the data from GeoMesa into GraphHopper?

If the goal is to read from GeoMesa and write to an external source, you don't necessarily need to sort out a streaming data solution.  Instead you could call rdd.mapPartitions and inside that block instantiate a connection to the external datasource, and write the data out.

Other than that, if you are moving data from one system to another, you could skip Spark and write Java/Scala code directly.  Additionally, you could use the GeoMesa tools to 'export' data to files and then load those up.  (Lots of options!)

Cheers,

Jim