Re: [geomesa-users] How to read hbase(geomesa) data without geoserver and Stealth

Just to be clear, you don't want to use geotools? The java API is not too bad, see here for an example:

https://github.com/geomesa/geomesa-tutorials/blob/master/geomesa-quickstart-hbase/src/main/java/com/example/geomesa/hbase/HBaseQuickStart.java#L193-L211

Thanks,

Emilio