Re: [geomesa-users] Is there has geomesa hbase tutorial example to show line or trace style data

We do have a P2P (Point 2 Point) WPS process that can connect points together given some common attribute for the purposes of display only:

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/blob/master/geomesa-process/src/test/scala/org/locationtech/geomesa/process/Point2PointProcessTest.scala

I think it might be possible to couple this WPS process with an SLD style in GeoServer...For instance our heatmap process provides access to a WPS service:

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/blob/master/docs/tutorials/_static/geomesa-examples-gdelt/heatmap.sld#L13

Then in the SLD you could style a linestring however you'd like since that's the output of the WPS P2P process. I don't think we have any examples but if we have time we could try to throw that together.

Andrew