Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa Maven dependencies

Hi,

Deleting the metadata from the ~/.m2/repository/org/locationtech/geomesa/geomesa-spark-converter_2.11/1.3.1 solved the problem.

Thanks a lot for the help.
José

Hi Jose,

I tried to reproduce this issue by copying the two dependency blocks you provided into a small pom, clearing those jars from my local .m2, and then building the project.  As you mentioned, the artifactId for geomesa-security should be geomesa-security_2.11.

For the GeoMesa Spark converter jar, the repo appears to be ok right now:

Downloading: https://repo.locationtech.org/content/repositories/releases/org/locationtech/geomesa/geomesa-spark-converter_2.11/1.3.1/geomesa-spark-converter_2.11-1.3.1.pom
Downloaded: https://repo.locationtech.org/content/repositories/releases/org/locationtech/geomesa/geomesa-spark-converter_2.11/1.3.1/geomesa-spark-converter_2.11-1.3.1.pom (2 KB at 4.6 KB/sec)
Downloading: https://repo.locationtech.org/content/repositories/releases/org/locationtech/geomesa/geomesa-spark-converter_2.11/1.3.1/geomesa-spark-converter_2.11-1.3.1.jar
Downloaded: https://repo.locationtech.org/content/repositories/releases/org/locationtech/geomesa/geomesa-spark-converter_2.11/1.3.1/geomesa-spark-converter_2.11-1.3.1.jar (15 KB at 87.0 KB/sec)

The only suggestions I have are to 1) build with '-U' to have Maven re-try a dependency, and 2) delete any metadata in ~/.m2/repository/org/locationtech/geomesa/geomesa-spark-converter_2.11/1.3.1 which may point to failed attempts to download dependencies.

Sorry for the trouble.  If it continues or others are experiencing similar issues, I'll report the trouble to Eclipse's webmaster.

Thanks,

Jim