[geomesa-users] Geomesa HBase query cache

Hello,

I have been trying to do some queries on Geomesa HBase and I have some problems with the cache.
First of all, I have made a jar where I query a Geomesa catalog with a BBox. After seeing that Geomesa returned 0 points (which I have verified that is not true), I have done the same query on the Geomesa command line. The result is again 0. However, when I make the exact same query adding the flag --no-cahe, then I get the correct result:

geomesa-hbase stats-count -c Geoloc_Praxedo_catalog -f history_feature_nodate_conf -q 'BBOX(coords, 48.815215, 2.249294, 48.904295, 2.419337)' --no-cache

What seems strange to me is that even after having calculated the 'count' with the --no-cache flag, when I execute the same query again without the flag, it still keeps on returning 0.

So my questions are:
1) Where is this cache memory stored ?
2) How is the cache updated ?
3) Can I remove this option from the java API (something equivalent to the flag --no-cache), so that when I execute my jar it doesn't return the 0 value stored in the cache ?

Thanks a lot for your time.

All the best,
José

Back to the top