[geomesa-users] Updating/Deleting data

Hi,

I have seen many examples of GeoMesa which display sequences of positions for ships coming from AIS data.

If my understanding of how GeoMesa indexes data is correct, each position is really a feature with its own feature id.

This makes me wonder how a position at a given time can be updated and how can a complete track be deleted.

The process of storing time series in GeoMesa seems kind of artificial and at the edge of what the tool suite was meant for initially.

If anyone could cast some light on those points...

Back to the top