Which version og cassandra works with geomesa-cassandra-dist_2.11-1.3.0?

Cheers

Kristian

On 2017-02-09 14:22, Jim Hughes wrote:
Hi Kristian,

Which version of Cassandra are you using?

While checking out some issues with the Cassandra datastore this week, I hit the same issue.  A Cassandra driver/connector jar from the Cassandra deployment (likely in CASSANDRA_HOME/lib) needs to be copied into GeoServer's WEB-INF/lib.  The exact name of the jar may change with version of Cassandra.

The first thing to try would be copying the jars with cassandra in the name.  If that doesn't work, you could copy all the jars in CASSANDRA_HOME/lib over to WEB-INF/lib.

Cheers,

Jim