Re: [geomesa-users] Null pointer exception when trying to use Geomesa:Density

Hello,

I believe that the density query is not being properly triggered. Can you try adding a '&density=true' to the URL and see if that fixes it?

It looks like we specify that in our accumulo quickstart (http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/tutorials/geomesa-quickstart-accumulo.html#generating-heatmaps), but not in the GDELT tutorial... I'll update that one as well.

Thanks,

Emilio