[geomesa-users] How to create REST index over existing feature already stored in accumulo

Hello everyone,

I followed instructions from https://github.com/ccri/geomesa/blob/fcr_docs_1.3/docs/user/geojson.rst#querying-features,

I would like to access features that I imported using geomesa ingest through geoserver REST API.

I registered new datastore using /ds method with parameters to the existing one, how should I configure index? e.g. this is the output of geomesa get-schema

Using GEOMESA_ACCUMULO_HOME = /home/milan/Tools/geomesa-accumulo_2.11-1.3.0-m2
INFO  Describing attributes of feature 'trashbin' from catalog table 'trashbin'...
globalId: String (Indexed - Join)
value: Integer
address: String
time: Long (Indexed - Join)
geom: Point (ST-Geo-index)

User data:
  geomesa.keywords: [""]
  geomesa.table.sharing: true
  geomesa.indices: z2:2:3,records:2:3,attr:3:3
  geomesa.table.sharing.prefix:

Thank you,
Milan

--

Ing. Milan Muňko | Co-Founder

AI-MAPS s. r. o., Tallerova 4, 811 02 Bratislava Slovakia

Mobile: +421 944 612 592

Email: milan.munko@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.ai-maps.com

Back to the top