Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa with Google map

Hi Ashutosh,

I don't have any direct experience with google indoor maps, maybe others can chime in - but if it integrates with WFS or WMS, then you can use GeoMesa through GeoServer. We do support Bigtable as a back-end, so no problems there. Make sure you use one of our 1.3 milestones (a full 1.3 release will be coming soon) for the latest Bigtable work.

Thanks,

Emilio