Re: [geomesa-users] Will GeoMesa support AWS DynamoDB?

Hi Takashi,

Currently, we are at the investigation stage with our efforts to integrate GeoMesa with DynamoDB. I expect that the answer will 'Yes', but we don't have an expected release date for the support.

If you are in a position to fund or contribute to the effort, feel free to get in touch off-list!

Cheers,

Jim