Re: [geomesa-users] GDELT MapReduce Ingest

Hi Jeff,
I've just updated the geomesa-gdelt project so that you should be able to depend on the latest version of GeoMesa for that tutorial. Try doing a `git pull origin master` on the geomesa-gdelt directory and building again to see if things are working.

If not, try building the latest release of GeoMesa (https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/releases/tag/geomesa-1.1.0-rc.6) with `build/mvn clean install -DskipTests` from the geomesa directory, and then try building the geomesa-gdelt project.

If things still aren't working, let me know, and I'll keep working on it.

Thanks,
Jake