Re: [geomesa-users] Geoserver GDELT Example Error

Hello,

I believe the problem is a version mismatch - the data has been written using 1.1.0-rc3 (or later), but the deployed jars are 1.1.0-rc2. Could you try deploying the rc3 jars to geoserver and accumulo, and see if that fixes the problem?

I don't think this is related to the old email thread about different gdelt datasets, so your data is likely fine.

Thanks,

Emilio